SBL DROPS No. 5 | For Cervical pain
SBL DROPS No. 5 | For Cervical pain | Cervical pain (neck pain) is a commonly encountered complaint which may be experienced by both male and female and young or old. Painful conditions of the neck may arise due to
- Working on computers for long
- Poor posture ( bending of the neck while reading)
- Driving for long hours
- Lifting weights, exercise
- History of injury
- Severe arthritis/ osteoporosis
- Family history
SYMPTOMS of SBL DROPS No. 5 :
- Pain in neck, around shoulder blade which may extend down the arm
- Neck stiffness
- Numbness, ‘pins and needles’ sensation in part or whole of the arm
- Muscle weakness
SBL DROPS No. 5 brings relief in cervical pain and the associated complaints.
Bryonia alba 3x
Cimicifuga racemosa 3x
Hypericum perforatum 3x
Ledum palusre 3x
Ruta graveolens 3x
Pain in neck, shoulders and back of head. Stiffness, difficulty in movement of neck, vertigo and numbness in arms and fingers.
No known contraindications.
10-15 drops in 1/4th cup of water, 4 times a day.
Available packs size: Bottle of 30 ml.